Our commitment to quality and design leadership is evidenced in our work and achievements both individually and as a company. Wyss Associates, Inc. have received numerous awards and recognition in our profession including:
- Wyss Associates, Inc. recieved the 2011 Rapid CIty Parks and Recreation Business of the Year for providing irrigation and landscape design for the 6th Street/Omaha Street Crosswalk.
- 2010 Merit Award from the Great Plains Chapter of American Society of Landscape Architects for the Analysis and Planning of the George S. Mickelson to Mount Rushmore Connector Trail in the Black Hills, South Dakota
- Legend Buttes Golf Course in Crawford, Nebraska was rated in top 25 nine-hole courses by Golf Digest in 2010
- 2008 Merit Award from the Great Plains Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects for the Analysis and Planning of Burnt Wood Creek in Custer County, South Dakota
- 2005 Honor Award from the Great Plains Chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects for the General Design of Tatanka: Story of the Bison in Deadwood, South Dakota
- 1999 National Merit Award from the American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) in the Planning Category for the Preservation Master Plan of Mount Moriah Cemetery in Deadwood, South Dakota.
- Patrick H. Wyss, FASLA was elected National Vice-President of the American Society of Landscape Architects from 1992 to 1994.
- Wyss Associates’ Landscape Architecture projects have been featured in Landscape Architecture Magazine, American Nurseryman and The Wall Street Journal.
- The Bluffs Golf Course in Vermillion, SD was recognized in Golf Digest magazine as one of the top five golf courses in South Dakota